Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My last program

I handed out the championship shirts to the volleyball players because it was the last day of the league. Everyone who was a part of the league received a shirt and played out the final day. This semester and internship was a great experience for me. I am going to take all the skills I have learned and apply it to my next job. I have a job interview today for a summer camp at the Jewish community center. I have been working there since I was 16 and am hoping they still want to hire me. I might have to take less money but I will do that to keep the job. The money I will make can help towards for masters. Thanks for reading this semester.

1 comment:

  1. You will get hired, especially if you have been going there that long! Good luck! Where are you going to go for your Masters?? I was thinking about go ing back to school as well!

    ReplyDelete